Sunday, March 2, 2008

Vancouver TNA

The way I understand things here in Vancouver, one of the finest food experiences one can have in this city is at West.

I've not dined there yet, but I'll make it in one day as I do like to try out as many Vancouver restaurants as possible. And, they say that West is the best. I don't really know who "they" are, but apparently "they" are the experts.

West is in the South Granville neighbourhood where I just went for a stroll. Next door to the restaurant is a women's clothing shop known as TNA. Hmmm... TNA. Ok, I'll just go ahead and state the obvious - it's a rather unlikely name for a place to buy ladies clothes, n'est-ce pas?

It's not a store I shop in, but according to a comment recently posted on StyleForum.net there might be another dude in Vancouver who is considering shopping either there or at another Vancouver original, Lululemon.

Here's his posting under the topic "Guys who wear Women's pants: Have you ever tried TNA or Lululemons?"
Every girl I ask says that Lululemon and TNA make the most comfortable pants (They're like tight yoga pants). Now, I don't personally wear women's clothing, but I'm really curious (without going through all the trouble of doing it myself), if any guy has tried those pants on, and if they're comfortable at all for the male figure? If they are comfortable, does anyone see any problem wearing them for the comfort factor (Privately of course. I wouldn't personally like seeing another man in them)? P.S. I'm straight for anyone who's wondering. Simple curious question.

Wow. Have you ever known someone's identity to be so threatened by his own desire to expand his own personal knowledge about comfortable clothes? I digress…

Back to South Granville where the windows at TNA really caught my attention. Check out these pics of the window display at the store. It's kind of like Sesame Street meets street-level retail.


Whatever you want to call it, this window display in South Granville is a great example of the creative minds hard at work here in Vancouver.

Btw - if you want to know more about West, click here. And if you want to know more about other restaurants in Vancouver, click here.

No comments: